Gold and Silver Wealth Plan
What is Wealth?
People all over the world have been searching for the answer to this question since time immemorial. Different people may have different definitions of true wealth. But the basic foundation of each definition reveals that being wealthy means having sufficient money plus having sufficient time to enjoy that money. Unfortunately most people have one of the two – money or time. Truly wealthy are those who have both money and time.
What is the routine Wealth Plan for most people?
All over the civilized world small children come into the realm of education and become exposed to a certain mind set. They come to know that in order to live a good life they have to get good education, get a good job, earn good money and lead good lives. For majority of people this is their plan for wealth generation. While there is nothing seemingly wrong with this plan, the only problem seems to be with the outcome of this plan.
Using this routine Wealth Plan how many people gather true wealth?
Statistics suggest that less than 2% of the world’s population holds 98% of the world’s money. Does this not indicate that something may be seriously wrong with the above described routine wealth plan that most people tend to follow?
Then why do people stick to this routine Wealth Plan?
People stick to this routine wealth plan because they do not have any options. Unless one happens to be born in great riches or has a great inheritance to their name their plan to a wealthy life remains the same. But how many people have this option of inheritance available to them?
Why precious metals like silver and gold are the right investments?
- 2000 years ago one ounce of gold could buy a standard set of clothes. Today also, with the current value of gold in the same amount of gold the same purchase can be easily made. Gold and other precious metals, unlike paper money, retain their value.
- Precious metals have best asset values. If you have a million dollars and dollar value goes down it loses asset potential but a million dollars worth of precious metals will still retain its asset value.
- When the current monetary system experiences a breakdown the value of precious metals will actually experience tremendous upsurge.
- Silver is one of the best conductors so its usage is increasing day by day as the technology is advancing. Silver has been on the rise but it is yet to experience its full potential.
- Gold has experienced fabulous market growth. But a major quantity of gold still lies as reserves, which is the known un-mined gold that can be economically mined.
- Government issued precious metal coins entitle you to become just bearers wherein the government reserves the right to their ownership. Privately minted coins give you complete ownership wherein you do not stand any risk of confiscation.
Check our Gold Shop HERE
Due to Technical issues YOUnique have experienced for the last 3 months the company have decided to suspend the MLM (network marketing) aspect of the younique organization for the time being. The Nest Egg Savings Program and retail Gold Shop are NOT affected by this change.